Monday, May 16, 2011

Not that I am counting...

Photo Source
But...there are only 16 days of school left for me.  This was always my favorite part of school...the count down to the finish.  There is something magical and thrilling about knowing that in 16 days I decide what to do with my time.  There can be no greater joy in life.

I can tell the end is drawing near.  I started grading today, then started this blog post then spent 3 hours getting angry at the students because they wouldn't be quiet so I could pretend shop on Think Geek.
Photo Source
I think this tissue box would fit with any decor.  I would proudly mount it on the classroom wall.  And I am not sure why...but I have to have this. 
Who's your doggy?
Photo Source
Why yes, that dog is doing exactly what you think he is. Naughty dog! I freaking love this website.  Have an amazing week!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! That dog cracks me up! I don't know if I could work with his humping like that!!

    I am counting down too! I have 10 days left and the last 3 days are minimum days! WHOO HOO!! I AM SO HAPPY! we're lucky teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who DOESNT need all this stuff.

    def check out that website - thanks!

    ReplyDelete