Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sweet Saturday Returns

I love the weekends.  I have ever since I stopped working retail, after college.  Today is full of all sorts of fun things.

    FRANK'S® REDHOT® BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
  1. Sleep till I am finished. 12 hours of sleep and I feel energized. 
  2. Trip to Sams. I have not made a stock up trip in a while.  It was a little ugly.  I had to cut out my trip around part of the store because the cart was already heaped up and spilling over.  Still came in under $200 so I call it a success.  
  3. Trip to Albertson's.  A very good friend is having a fish fry and we are going.  So I need to decide on what to bring to the pot luck.  It is a toss up between making Frank's hot wing dip and Albertson's strawberry cookies (heaven in a cookie.) You have to admit that dip looks delish.
  4. After fish fry...I predict a late night of movie watching and writing.  I haven't done that in a while it will be good for the soul.  
Side note:  something has been nagging at me.  I have been thinking of a bit of a revamp with the blog.  You know I have to change things up every so often.  Thinking of having a monthly writers highlight, and interviewing local community members about their careers and life within my town.  I know it sounds a little strange but I think it will be interesting.  

2 comments:

  1. That dip looks amazing! <3 I think I might have to try it out!

    So glad you are having a great weekend! Hope the movie and reading night will be a successes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love getting as much sleep as your body needs?? Such a good feeling. Thanks for sharing the dip recipe. It sounds incredible!

    *Julie

    ReplyDelete