Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year New You

photo source
The start of a new year makes everyone a little pensive...I mean it is 2012...the rumored end of our existence.  If you usually don't go for the good ol' resolutions, I get it.

At least I'll try.  I love list. I love goals.  That makes this time of year the very best of all that is good with the world. There is such hope in January.  The promise of doing better. The promise of being better.  Speaking of being better....a Facebook friend, that I went to high school with shared the best link.  The post is 30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself, offers some advice like: stop spending time with the wrong people, stop putting your own needs on the back burner, and stop trying to be someone you are not.  It is a great read...do yourself a favor and stop on by.

Happy humpday folks!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year. And just say NO to putting your needs on the back burner. :)

    ReplyDelete