Sunday, March 4, 2012

Up, up and away...

photo source
Pretty sure my house would never survive flight.  In tornado ally, these are things you sometimes consider.  When the wind starts blowing and you can feel the house exhale, one wonders if this will be the fate.

I am pretty sure I will be saved from anything close to Dorothy's adventure.  The roof would go first, and some of those exterior walls are a bit sketchy...if anything took flight it would be band new dish washer. Lightweight and made of steel it would be blown to Oz for sure.  I think the witch would be safe...well except if I could figure out a way to get my big self in there.  Then she is a goner.

The weather man showed this very lovely graphic the other day explaining why this Spring would be extra dangerous.  Think I better start doing some stretches if I'm going to have to figure out how to organize my long self into that steel box for safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment